Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Great Birthday Gift


Thanks to my dear Sebastiano for giving me this gorgeous oversized volume, 
a modern bestiary with beautiful paintings by Olivier Charpentier
and humorous whimsical texts by Frédéric Kessler!

 The book was originally published in 2007 by Autrement Jeunesse,
while my copy comes from last year's Italian edition by Donzelli.











...my birthday was in fact two months ago, but only now
I have finally managed to take the photos and create this post!

11 comments:

  1. Oh the beasties! The beautiful bountiful beasties!
    Best Birthday wishes to you - Tra La!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best present! Amazing animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful illustrations, and a lovely book. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful book! and Happy Birthday! and thank you for your great blog, i love it, lots of inspirations in it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful. I especially love the polar bear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the comments and birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! Thank you for your research and sharing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails